Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Our Baby Boy is 31 Weeks Today!!!

That's right our baby boy just hit 31st week of his growth. It means 9 weeks more and he is going to be right in my arms. Well, maybe earlier. Who knows? I am feeling alright besides it started to be so hot again and I don't like it. As well today I had backache, and I couldn't even sit on a chair. I had to go and lay down for a bit and stretch my back. Baby moves in my belly very often, which makes me very happy. Today I tried to get a nap, and baby was apparently sleeping, so I decided to make a small experiment. I put my hand on my belly to see if he will feel that it is me, and guess what? He moved just at that place where I placed my hand. Isn't it amazing? He already senses and recognizes his mommy. It made me feel so good. I am really getting anxious for him to be born, but I won't rush anything. Let him to develop and be completely healthy and whenever he will want to get out, we would be soooooooooooo happy!!!

Well, this post is going to be short. Just wanted to share my feelings and my latest news.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm glad you are doing well. I will keep checking your blog so I will know when the baby is born. Maybe he will be born on my birthday. What is your due date?

Amel said...

AWWWWWWWW it must be AMAZING to feel his movements inside you. One of my best friends is pregnant as well...I think she's only 4.5 months pregnant now but she's also SO happy to feel her baby moving around inside her he he he...

Calista*Was*Here said...

Of course u can communicate with your baby! He is part of u.
We all enjoy your enjoyment!

Be well!

DubLiMan said...

I just have to share two wonderful sites that I have come across. Go to my blogroll and follow the links to "Kissing the Dogwood" and "A Nice Place in the Sun."

JamRock said...

Loveforchild, I am so happy to see you so upbeat! Only a little more to go. And yes, I too lie down and gently rest my hand on my belly waiting to see whether baby will come to me(6 months is maybe a little too soon!!lol) and sometimes I do get some responses. Yes babies do feel and hear us from the inside. But don't worry about having the blues once in a while, just give as much love as you can, and talk alot. Let him know that mommy may be a little sad, but it has nothing to do with him. And that you love him very much. That's all that counts. Thanks for the "packing for hospital" piece I am taking notes.