Thursday, June 28, 2007

My First Post


This is my first post in this blog. While I am writing I feel how our baby kicks inside me. This Baby is only 6 and half months, and he is already loved so much. I picture him every day. I think of how he will look at me, how he will smile. I was told before that when I first got pregnant that I would love this baby more than anything. I denied this at first, but I feel already how much I love our baby, and that I would give my life for him.

I am the happiest woman in whole world... (On the picture our baby is 18 weeks)

1 comments:

littlemonstercallum said...

It's the best feeling in the world being pregnant and feeling that growth inside you. And the love you feel there is not enough words in the world to describe. I'm blessed to have a son myself (he turned four years old yesterday) and I would do anything for him and my husband.

I'm slowly making my way through reading your blog and it's lovely to read how you are feeling, it brings back so many memories.