Friday, June 29, 2007

RIP Little Perfect Boy Benjamin

Today was supposed to be the due date of one of my friends... but... baby died few months ago.... His name was Benjamin... And I want to dedicate today's blog entry to him and his family. This is something that one never wishes anyone to experience. I remember my mom telling me that the worst thing that can ever happen to a parent is to live longer than his/her child... I cannot imagine the pain that my friend and her husband feel. Today baby was supposed to be born, try to open his eyes, smile and make these two people the happiest couple in the world, but, sadly... it won't happen. Yes, my friend will be able to have another child and she will love them so much, however they would never fill the void she will always have with the loss of her little boy Benjamin. I cannot say to them that I feel the pain they feel, because one cannot say this, unless he/she experiences it himself/herself. I pray to God, that I will never have to face this unbearable and horrible pain... All I want to say is without this little boy, this world got smaller and darker... But I hope so much, that he makes everyone smile, laugh, and be happy in Heaven...

0 comments: