Thursday, July 9, 2009

Back on track!!!!

Oh Wow.... it has been a really loooong time since I posted last time!!!!

Sandon is already almost 22 months. Big boy. Weighs 14 kgs and his height is 85 cm. Amazing! Seriously not long time ago he could barely lift his head and now runs around like those bunnies from the battery commercial. But don't get me wrong, I am enjoying every minute of it. Sandon can count from 1 to 10, says some ABC, learns colors, especially we love saying "yellow" and "blue" and word "pa". What is "pa". I have yet to know! :) Instead of "girl" we say "gil" and we don't know a word in Russian. Yeah yeah his heritage is from Russian side and he should learn, but he will know it anyway! Plus our grandma doesn't speak a word in English!!! So that will always help for Sandon and Levi practice Russian. LOL Sandon eats pretty much everything, however his tastes change every day. Whenever I cook, I cook with a fear that he might not want to eat it. Just like it happened with the cabbage. When I said about that to Levi. He was like oh why, I don't eat cabbage too! Greaaaaaaaaat! LOL Now both of my boys don't eat cabbage. Gotta fix that! :)))

Sandon doesn't really interact here with babies, cause it is really hard to find foreign kids in here. Or mommies of babies make such an uncomfortable time to attend play dates, that we cannot make it. Sorry, but I am full time working mom and I can go and do things only on Weekends or after 5 pm BUT Nooooo, let's make a playdate every Tue at 10 am. So now looking for a good daycare for Sandon to play with other kids. But I know it is going to be hard for me to leave him with the bunch of strangers. All I have in my mind what if someone offends him or hurt him? BUT he needs to roughen up and be tough I guess. I really don't want to mother him a lot. He is going to grow up and be as strong and as tough as his daddy!!!! Life is so hard and I want him to grow up to be a decent man who he is going to be a fighter!

Our baby boy is growing up to be a really sweet child. He loves giving me kisses and hugs. I feel so happy when he does this. Every time when I come home from work and he walks with his nanny, he runs to me and hugs me so tight and don't want to let me go. I enjoy every minute of it, because I know once he grows up he will probably think that it is so not cool to kiss or hug his mom too much around his friends. But I hope he won't be like this, because he will always be my little boy and I will always be his mommy.

I really want to have more kids as soon as possible. I don't know, but maybe I have this "mother clock" inside me that keeps ticking and telling me to have more children. I always wanted to have a huge family and I already do and cannot wait to see them all in US, but Levi and I will deffinitely add more little family members to it. LOL Just like one wise person said: "Children are flowers of our life".

Well, this blog is pretty much all over and recap of everything that concerns Sandon that I didn't post for such a long time. I will keep remembering some stuff and posting it here. I am so happy I accidentaly found my blog again. It makes me so happy to read again all how I felt about my pregnancy. So.... see you all later!

1 comments:

Olga K. said...

Its wonderfull that you have started the blog! Its so great to know in detail how Sandon is developing! He is such an awsome baby and he is so very lucky to have you as his mommy!