Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dedicated to My Levi...















This post I would like to dedicate to the most amazing man in the world- To My Sweet Levi. I miss him today more than I missed him before and maybe writing about him will make me feel a little bit better. Though we are not married yet, he is already plays a huge role in our family. He is our family. People usually like to measure love by how long people date, their race, income level, ages... but people who really know me will know that I would pretty much say "Hell with all the social norms!" We know each other for a little over a month, but it already feels like forever. Perhaps that what people always talk about when they say "soulmates". He is my soulmate and he is my everything! Long distance relationships are not easy and I believe they are the hardest ones, because they truly prove the real feelings that two people have for each other. Our love is very true, sincere and crystal clear. Though Levi is so far away, but I am never far away from him because my heart is with him. Our relationship is hard to compare to any other, because it is simply unique and extra ordinary, just like our feelings for each other. We both have searched for our significant other and we have finally found each other... We finally don't have to search anymore... We finally can be loved and treasured until the rest of our lives... This is true meaning of our lives- our love for each other and for our son and more babies to come... There is nothing ever I can ask or desire more. I finally have found my missing piece in the puzzle of my heart...

"Between now and you is a few hundred days, thousands of tears, and a great deal of dreaming. When those few hundred days have passed, when those thousands of tears have been shed, and when I have dreamt a great deal of dreams, I will be with you again, and it will be pure magic."

I cannot wait to see him and say "I do". I love you Levi!

1 comments:

Olga K. said...

wow, beautifully written. I am so happy for you and Levi. You deserve to be happy, and I am sure he is going to be a great daddy!