Sunday, July 12, 2009

Explanation Of The Pain During Contractions

I am sure that every woman when she gets pregnant starts to wonder about what kind of pain they would have during contractions and to what extent they can bear it. Mothers-friends give us terrible stories of how painful it is and at the same time have NO way of explaining of WHAT kind of pain is that!!!! I thought a lot of HOW to express that pain in words and I think I will be able to sum it up more and less.

Soooo... who had food poison? Sure pretty much everyone at least ONCE in their life experienced that spasm abdominal pain and not getting off toilet for some time. Remember that pain that brings you to sweat, then fever, than back and forth? Sooooo.... multiple that pain by 100 times and you will get contractions' pain. It does get worse closer you are to delivery and more often. My mom and my doctor tried to talk to me so that I wouldn't concentrate on the pain, but honestly I was in that state of mind that I could curse whole world around me, BUT since I love my mom so much and I was raised properly I politely asked them all to back off and leave me alone. LOL Biting pillow and hitting wall with the fist helps a lot by the way. :) I even screamed couple times. Screaming helps as well. :)

2 comments:

Olga K. said...

ouuuuucccchhhh! really, i have no other words! everytime I am in a really bad pain, I say to myself "damn if you cant bear this, how are you ever going to give birth" and that kind of helps, but now i dont know what I will actually say when I do give birth...

Love For Child said...

I am sure you will be completely fine. Always remember to stay positive. You have no idea how positive self assurance and belief help.