Sunday, August 5, 2007

Baby is growing...

I didn't post a blog for some time. I know BAD me!!!:) I am feeling fine, except as usual getting very tired, having shortness of breath and heartburn. I can't say that my back hurts very much, unless I move too much, sit for a long time or clean the house. Mostly all the weight goes to my feet and buttocks. This is actually called sciatica. With sciatica, you may feel more pain below the knee, legs than in the back. As well as I have cramps on my left leg when I lay down, and what is weird only on my left leg. It is pretty unpleasant and even hurtful to wake up in the middle of the night from these cramps.

Also since the moment of me gaining 11 pounds, I just stopped right there and don't gain or loose any weight at all. This is good news for me, though in my books it says that I have to gain a pound each week during third trimester. Oh well, I guess every woman is different.

As for the baby growth, he now has toenails, fingernails and real hair. His skin is becoming soft and smooth. He moves all the time. My mom says that he just can't wait to get out already. Well, I want him to slow down though. It is too early. LOL I am as usual very hot and I just checked that it is going to cool off only after 11th August. So 6 more days to go. YAY!!! Finally!!!

We are slowly getting ready for the arrival of our little one. Buying things online and in stores. In my next blog, I will post few links of what we are buying for our baby. We think we are going to get for our baby Classic Pooh Collection Bedding. Who doesn't like Pooh? We love it! I am sure baby will love it too. I think choosing bedding was the hardest thing for us. :) Everything looks so cute. I just want to get everything and then change bedding every day. LOL!

The other day I asked my sister how was it when she delivered her daughter. All she said "listen to doctors". Then I asked mom, she told me the same thing.... So whoever I ask, they all say "listen to doctors". Nobody can't give me a response I am looking for. Oh well, I will just listen to doctors then.

I guess that's it for today and I will write more soon and will try to update my blog more often. Thank you all for sticking around and commenting. It encourages me! :)

0 comments: