Monday, August 27, 2007

My Vision got better

I visited my doctor recently and since I have -4 for both eyes, she wanted me to go to optometrist to check my eyes out. Since she wanted to be sure that I can push during labor, and that I can have a natural birth. She told me that there are quite few women who lost all vision when they were pushing. We don’t want that! :) So I went to optometrist, who was so nice. She even gave her home number so I can call her and tell how my labor was and who I had (though I told her that I am having a boy). This really felt good when even strangers talk to you so nicely. So back to my vision. She made bunch of check ups and guess what? My vision got better!!! Now I have -3.5, not -4 like I had before. So these are very good news. It means I can have a natural birth so far. Well, my doctor said not get too excited yet, cause the position of the baby can change during this 1 month, or umbilical cord can get twisted around his arms or neck, or anything else. Have I ever mentioned that when I was born I had umbilical cord around my neck and my forehead? I didn’t scream when I got out from my mom and she thought I am dead. But the doctor slapped me in the butt and I started crying. Poor me!!!:( Well, I am glad I survived. Back then people barely were making c-sections, not like right now. Every second woman wants voluntarily to have c-section. However I am sure we are going to be all good. Me and our Baby Boy. Sweet Baby!!! Our Cutie Pie! So it is all good so far!!! Yay again, for my vision!!! Perhaps, cause I drink good vitamins. I take every day “Centrum” and extra calcium. My friends wonder if I have problems with my teeth, cause they say during pregnancy women tend to have problems with them. I absolutely don’t have any problems with my teeth. They are all healthy, without even a tiny hole. Knock the wood!:)

0 comments: