Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I am 35 Weeks Pregnant Today

Our baby today is 35 weeks. 5 Weeks left until he is born. I am very excited. I noticed that with each day I get more and more calm about labor issue. Other day I saw my neighbor who is supposed to give a birth to her baby girl 10 days before me. She kept saying how scared she is to deliver and that she is afraid she will die. It is notwher second pregnancy and labor, and I don't know why she is THAT scared. It is not like she is doing everything for the first time. Besides last time she has been doing systematic pain killers. She can do them again. I was with my mom, and lady was like "Awwww, I hope I will be delivering with you, so we can be in one room!". My mom was like: "Heck, no!" My mom doesn't want anyone or anything to stress me out about labor. I am just thinking that there is no point to be scared. I will have to deliver my baby. One way or other.... He is supposed to get out, right?

I have been craving so much today- pancakes. I know it is not good to eat them right now, but I couldn't help it and baked some. I ate just few, so it wouldn't affect my weight and my baby's weight. Besides I lost 1 pound these days.

Already couple days I have the pain in my belly from time to time like menstrual cramps. I talked to my doctor, and she said it can be due to my womb being tensed and I need to take some pills. They are completely safe for the baby or me. They will allow a better blood blow and oxygen to the baby, which will reduce all the tension.

I called to my doctor about analysis of my blood and urine. Blood is completely fine, but urine has lots of salt. I really slowed down on the salt and don't understand why I still have a lot. As well as apparently my kidneys do not allow water circulate well enough. But it is fixable. I would need to take some pills that are based on herbs. Hopefully everything will be just fine!!! Well, not hopefully... It will be just fine!

As well as I talked to her about having a private room. I really don't want anyone to be with me, except my mom and my friends. I am very private person. My doc said that we will arrange it closer to the due date.

I started already thinking about getting a good pediatrician. I believe it is very essential. But how to know which one is the best one?:(


By the way I saw these funny pregnancy comebacks to rude pregnancy comments "At least I made somebody's heart and brain today. What did you do?"
"You're huge too — and you don't have the excuse of another person living inside you."

"Go ahead, but I'm not touching yours."



11 comments:

Calista*Was*Here said...

Hi,
having baby is a totally natural process and u don't have to be afraid of it.
Actually, I support your attitude and it is great that u have around your mother and friends and husband, of course.

U r very specific in describing your pregnancy, although I'm not pregnant I really like it.

So Nika, everything is gonna be fine:)

SUBHK said...

Been a while since I checked out your blog. So kind of expected to see some cute baby pictures already ;).

Good luck with the last 5 weeks. Must be so exciting! Will be checking back again soon :).

JamRock said...

Haven't been on in a while!!! And I think that you are most likely with your little cuddly bunny!! Good luck! Hope all went and is well! A bientôt!

SUBHK said...

Hi Nikita, back to visit your blog, but no update for quite some time... Please post a short message to let us know how you are. Getting me a bit worried :(.

~Denise~ said...

Hoping things have gone well and you've had or are getting ready to have that baby.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Michelle Dunn said...

Being scared is usually a natural response for most people, although I'm not sure why she is so freaked out about the process...especially with todays modern hospitals. During my first pregnancy I was rather worried and scared myself, but not really for myself to be honest. I was more worried about the idea of something happening to my child during the birth process then anything else. You have 5 weeks left...it's going to be amazing! The best of luck!!!! :)

Personal help trying to conceive from a mother's who's been there :)

Olga K. said...

I was so happy when I called you up to ask how you are feeling, and you told me you have already had him, and that he is perfect! You sounded so peacefull, and tired and so proud! I remember how happy I was that all went well! Good job! He is perfect!

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.