Friday, August 24, 2007

Update about me and baby

I do not feel very well today. Actually it started already from yesterday. I have problems with my stomach. I have no clue why. I didn’t eat anything bad for it to hurt, but it does. I read that it is not an unusual thing as organism is cleansing out before labor. I just hope it will over soon. Other than that everything is fine. Baby grows and feels good. I don’t put on weight, which is good as well. I was just thinking that one of my friends told me that her baby was kicking her so much, that she could feel where foot is, and where is hand. But I don’t. I mean he is moving and my belly is moving, but he doesn’t kick me THAT hard. I actually read that it is not good when baby kicks too hard; it means he doesn’t have enough oxygen. That’s why when a woman has contractions she needs to breathe very deeply and slowly. But if she will be panicking and breathing too fast and short, it can damage heart of the baby, or he even can stop breathing at all. So I thought I will mention it here for the ones who are due or going to have babies one day.

It is hot again here, and it doesn’t make me feel good. Did you know that a pregnant woman feels much hotter than a normal person? The temperature of the pregnant woman is higher than a normal one.

I have very long hair. They are now already lower than my back. I love my long hair. However some of my friends say that it will be hard to take care of them when baby comes. Well, no way I am cutting them off. It took me a long time to grow them. I think these say just lazy women who do not want to take care of their hair. I believe that long hair makes a woman more beautiful and feminine.

Well, that’s it for now. I am going to go and eat watermelon. My mom said that watermelon is very good for cleansing the sick stomach. Hope it helps. Anyway I love watermelons. Especially when they are cold, red and sweet. Mmmmmm…. A very good combination to bear a hot weather.

1 comments:

Amel said...

I heard somewhere that after giving birth women usually lose lots of hair...the hair falls out...but it's just normal...so don't be afraid if this happens to you...it happens to a friend of mine he he he...but I don't think it was THAT bad (her hair's still thick) he he he...