Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Update About Our Baby

Our baby is 33 weeks today with only 7 weeks to go. YAHOO! Baby is growing rapidly and I already have gotten so big. Today I went to the hospital to talk to a doctor who will be delivering our son. I really liked her. Tomorrow we are coming for Doppler sonogram and ultrasound. I will try to get more pictures of our baby son and show them off. Doctor told me that my belly looks a bit bigger than it is supposed to be at 33 weeks. So she told me to stop eating any sweets and bread, but I don’t eat any sweets anyway. However, I love sweet peach and rosehip tea and I eat bread so I am going to stop. I told her that I put on only 11 pounds and she said it is not bad but that I would still have to stop eating sweets.

Tomorrow she will tell me how much our baby weighs and will post the news here. Everything with our pregnancy seems to be going well and have had no real problems as of yet, so we are still expecting him in the beginning of October (the 1st or 2nd). She also gave a list of things I need to bring for myself and baby when will be admitted to the hospital so whatever I don’t have already, I will start buying it all. I want a bag with everything to be ready as soon as possible because you never know what can happen. I don’t want to be unprepared if our baby will come earlier.

Tomorrow I am going to see a private room and semi private room. I want to be in private room, but doctor said that most of them times it is occupied. Well, let’s see. I am excited for tomorrow, because I will see our baby again. I can’t wait to hold him though and am always so anxious about this. It is just so unbelievable to me still! When we got to the hospital, I felt like I am already going to deliver and it made me a bit shaky. It was just a weird feeling that soon I will be going there to deliver, and not just for check up.


Well, that’s it for now. I am going to sit and count the kicks of our baby just because I LOVE it!

P.S. Look what we want to get for our baby!!! Classic Pooh Bedding!!! Isn’t it adorable? Oh BTW, we have got it and Sandon still uses some of this bedding. :)

1 comments:

Amel said...

AWWW SO CUTE indeeddddd!!!! ;-D

I'm glad everything's going well for you. Wish you a smooth delivery later on. ;-D