Sunday, July 22, 2007

Approaching 30th Week Of Pregnancy...

First of all I am getting tired so easily... I try to go for a walk every day, but it starting to get so hard. I breath so heavily with each step that i sound like I sound like an old choo-choo train that is climbing up a hill. I don't sleep very well cause I am always hot and plus baby wakes me up by kicking all the time. I think we are having a little owl. He is awake at night and asleep during the day time. As well as he wants me to sleep only on my back, as every time I try to sleep on my sides, he gives me such a good kick, that it actually wakes me up. This boy knows what he wants and apparently he gets it. LOL!

I went shopping for Sandon today. I bought a few clothes and some blankets and I really had a great time. It is so amazing realizing that you don't really think about yourself anymore. Now, I only think, hmmm what else to buy for my little one. Before it was all about me and my mom. Now.. it is all about our baby. It is like the whole world revolves around him. Though I would never forget about My Mom.

Well, since I am approaching to the 30th week there are some symptoms that pregnant women should never ignore in the third trimester. I got this info again from my book "Essential Guide to Pregnancy and Birth". I think it will be helpful not only for me but whoever is expecting like me:
  • Pelvic pressure, low back pain, abdominal pain, cramping or more than 4 contractions in an hour.
  • Blood spotting, if even it is pink.
  • A decrease in baby's movements.
  • A severe or persistent headache.
  • Blurred or double vision.
  • Severe or persistent vomiting, or any that are accompanied by pain or fever.
  • Any swelling in the face, fingers or hands, or sever or sudden swelling in the legs, feet and ankles.
  • Rapid weight gain. (more than 4 pounds in a week)
  • Pain during urinating or no urination at all.
  • Chills or fever over 100 degrees F.
  • Fainting, frequent dizziness, rapid heartbeat or palpitations.
  • Difficulty breathing, coughing up blood.
  • Persistent itching all over.
  • Trauma to your abdomen.
Well, I think so far I am not having any of these problems, which makes me pretty happy. Well, gotta go for a walk...

2 comments:

littlemonstercallum said...

I remember all too well that tired feeling near the end of the pregnancy, it's your body telling you in it's own sweet way to get as much rest as you can. These next 10 weeks will go by so fast too. Have fun buying lots of beautiful things for you little baby.

susie said...

Not long to go now is it? with my last preganancy i had severe hip pain, walking was agony and had to wear a support belt.

This is the stage where u want it all to be over and for the baby just to come out LOL

Remember to take it easy and have fun shopping for clothes etc and to take time out for u, one of the best tips i was ever given was that when baby sleeps u sleep, a contented mum makes for a contented baby.

Susie