Monday, July 2, 2007

Just a Blog

I went to the doctor today for a random check up. Tomorrow I am suppose to know the results, though I am pretty sure everything is just fine. Well, time is going by so fast and I realize that very soon I will go into labor. It scares me from one side and doesn't from another. I know in order to be able to deliver without any problems, I need to learn how to breath properly during contractions and during labor. My mom got me a very good magazine with an article that teaches techniques on what to do during labor. I read somewhere that it is painful because women make it painful themselves mentally. They actually set their minds that it is going to be very painful. We don't realize that our mind plays tricks on us. I don't say that it is completely painless, but I don't want, at the same time, to put myself in a position to panic when the time comes. So in order to be completely prepared I believe I have to do one thing- to be ready for everything. Not knowing what to expect freaks me out a little bit. I often ask myself, when some of my friends say, that it is painful.... HOW painful is it? Can I compare this pain with anything else I have experienced? Oh well, million of women do this every day.... so I will do it as well...:) At the end I have no choice... Baby needs to be born one way or other, right?:)

1 comments:

AZZITIZZ said...

If it were that bad, everyone would only have one child!
Yes, it is painful, but just look what you get at the end of the pain! It's worth it to hold your new born, a new life, created by two who love each other. A unique individual, yet with a little of you and a little of him.
I wish you all the best and will follow your story. Hope you post some pictures of your little one once he/she arrives.
Good Luck.
:)