Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Today Our Baby is 27 Weeks

Today our baby is 27 weeks... Few weeks more and we will have our little treasure in our arms. Today I sang to baby... Honest to say I am not good at singing, but this way he will get used to it and will know it is mommy. Well, I am feeling pretty good today, though my back hurts, and I have cramps in my legs. I am sure the reason is that they simply are carrying extra weight.:) Believe me though, this is a very pleasant weight. I have insomnia sometimes, so I need to make myself very tired in order to fall asleep. I am getting tired very easily, but other than that I feel good. Today I was remembering when we made second ultrasound, I saw our baby sucking his thumb. That was so adorable!!! Our baby is already acting like a new born. He sleeps and awakes at regular intervals... opening and closing his eyes. God, I want to see him so much!!! Can he hurry?:)

1 comments:

JamRock said...

Loveforchild, what a beautiful site!! I am 22 weeks pregnant and dying to meet my little one too: touch his skin, smell his odour, see his eyes and share the "secret" touches with others!