Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our Baby is 28 Weeks!!!

Our Baby is 28 weeks and it makes us very happy. It means we have another 12 weeks to go and our little one will arrive. Scary and exciting at the same time!!! I feel fine, except I get tired so easily. As well, as have I have a constant backache that sometimes gets so unbearable. Today I went to swim with my mom and had a great time. I heard from someone that swimming really eases the backache and yes, it does. I am barely hurting now. So swimming is GOOD!!! It made me so tired, but tired in a good way. Does that make sense? Anyway, I can't believe that I officially entered 3rd trimester! Our Baby weighs a little over 2 pounds and measures almost 15 inches. He actually can blink his eyes, and his eyelashes started to develop, and his eyesight is getting better with each day... Amazing!!! Well, besides all of this excitement... I noticed that I am starting to get stretch marks on my belly. This is not exciting. I am putting a lot of vitamin E cream, but skin still stretches. I am sure all pregnant women go through this but still, it sucks!:(

2 comments:

Paterika Hengreaves said...

I like the content and layout of your blog. You are very poetic too on real life experiences. Thank you for sharing and I shall be back.

Paterika
http://www.poetrynest.blogspot.com

Paterika Hengreaves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.