Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Our Baby Is All That is On My Mind!!!

I am 30 weeks and 2 days. Time is passing by and I know the next 10 weeks will pass very fast. I had insomnia for the past couple days and just couldn't sleep. First of all I thought I was hot, but then it was actually pretty cool, and I couldn't fall asleep anyway. I tried to clear my mind and count to 100 but nothing helped. I must admit it is a terrible feeling not being able to sleep. But last night I slept fairly good, which makes me very happy. I needed this sleep and rest. Baby moves a lot, especially at night. I told you, we are having a little owl. :) Yesterday, I was recording on my camera the baby movements. It would be a good memory of our baby moving. I have a cough and I don't understand why or where it came from. I don't feel bad, nothing hurts, but I just cough. I have to admit that I have pretty weak lungs. Well, trying to drink lots of hot tea with fresh raspberries. Mmmm, I love raspberries. Yesterday I asked my mum, how would I know that I am having contractions. She was like, well, you will just know... Hmm, this is not exactly the answer I was expecting.:) Did you notice that women cannot actually explain HOW exactly contractions feel? I noticed that I am not afraid of the labor at all. Really!!! I am kinda curious now, what is that and how it will feel? Well, I am going to go to make me some tea.:) Weather is hot, but there is a really good breeze and I have a good mood. I might call to one of my neighbors to come over and sing karaoke, or just sit and hang out and bring her mom along. They need to get out of their house right now. My neighbor's dad passed away about two months ago, and her mom's not in the best health right now. But hopefully everything will be fine. It just has to...

1 comments:

Calista*Was*Here said...

U are excited! Great, u will be wonderful mom.

http://health4allcheck.blogspot.com.