Saturday, July 28, 2007

Well... Life... I Guess...

I am so depressed right now... Do you ever have a feeling that you have made a mistake by choosing a particular path? That you shouldn't have done it, that it wasn't worth it? I have this feeling from time to time and now it gets stronger. I am not sure what to do yet, but I know I will figure out, because I simply don't have a choice. I have to... I won't go into details about what is happening in my life. I mean, really, what for? All people have their own problems without thinking about mine.

I cried today. I cry from time to time. Usually I am very happy and optimistic person. If you would see me in public, you would think that I am the happiest person you can ever meet, but nobody really knows what is going on inside my soul, my inner world... I know how to hide my feelings. I know I shouldn't cry. I read somewhere that baby actually feels the pain and the feelings of what his mom feels. This saddens me, because I would never want my baby to cry, unless these are tears of joy and happiness. I just can't stop thinking that this is not how I wanted my life to be and it kills me. I thought I always made good decisions, but the one that I made almost two years ago wasn't one of them. I am so pissed at myself. I was just a stupid naive girl thinking that it will all get better... But it won't and now.... I need to fix it, no matter how hurtful it can be. Time will make it better. It always does...

6 comments:

Discussyourproblem said...

can you write a good poem for my blog. I will it in my blog http://prolificindia.blogspot.com and http://sarkaribaboo.blogspot.com

Send me your answer at discussyourproblem@gmail.com

DubLiMan said...

I am proud to announce that I have added your site to my blogroll!

Amel said...

Ahhhh, BIG HUGS for you, Nika!!!

Yes, we do make mistakes every now and then, but I think mistakes will only stay mistakes IF we don't learn anything from them and improve ourselves by learning from them.

Don't be too hard on yourself, OK? I'm sure you'll find a way out later on.

DubLiMan said...

Hi,

Your link to my blog is not working. You have an extra http// in the link code.


Thanks

Calista*Was*Here said...

Maybe u are lonely and that makes u think and revise your decisions. U can always count on God to comfort u.

Time of sadness in your life could be surpassed by beautiful things which make u joyful. If can u do something to make difference, do it!
Be well!

http://health4allcheck.blogspot.com.

littlemonstercallum said...

Big Hugs being sent your way. Everyone makes mistakes in life what is important is to learn from them. I hope that you are happier today.

Take Care.

Sarah. xxx